Learn how to harness the power of artificial intelligence (AI) to enhance your creative and business work processes. Discover how AI can create content, streamline workflows, and support decision-making, then practice using tools and platforms that can empower you to work more efficiently and effectively. Through lectures, discussions, case studies, and hands-on exercises, gain an understanding of AI-solutions and how to apply them to your design and user research work. You will finish the class with a final project to showcase in your portfolio.
This course is targeted for user experience (UX) designers working in a non-developer capacity, and it focuses on generative AI tools.
This course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to artificial intelligence (AI)
- Generative AI versus discriminative AI
- Risks of using generative AI: hallucinations, privacy, security, copyright considerations, data considerations
- Ethical considerations and AI
- Various types of generative AI tools, including text generation, image generation, video generation, avatar generation, audio generation and code generation
- Overview of types of workflows
- How AI could impact these workflows
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- User Experience Design : Elective