This one-of-a-kind course is designed to help you move beyond goal-setting and teaches you how to become a visionary in your own life. A visionary is defined as a person who plans the future with imagination and has original ideas about what the future could be like. Goals are finite, whereas visions can evolve and take us to higher levels in our life. Through a shared learning experience with other course participants, class sessions become forums for trying new ideas, engaging in self-reflection and applying theories while expanding your capacity to learn.
As a participant in this interactive, experiential journey, you will:
- Create a success ladder that can be used repeatedly throughout your life
- Create a personal roadmap to excellence
- Learn specific steps and strategies that will move you toward your desired outcome
This course is designed for anyone with goals and desire to “restart” their life or pick up on old dreams.
Upon completion of this course, you will have a deeper understanding of factors that drive your behavior and strategies to leverage your strengths. You will understand how to break through barriers that keep you from achieving the vision that enables you to live your best life.
- Online registration closes at 6 p.m. one day before the start of the class, unless noted on individual sections.
- Late registration is welcome! Please contact SMU CAPE at 214-768-2273 for assistance.