Invest in your future self! Master the transition to the corporate world and prepare to thrive in your first job (or return to work) with tips and tools to navigate the workplace. Gain insights from seasoned managers and executives who answer the question what I wish I knew then that I know now. Join us to build your confidence to pursue and achieve your professional goals.
In this workshop, learn how to:
- understand corporate culture
- position yourself to be promoted
- find a mentor
- match your strengths and interests to your career path
- Online registration closes at 6 p.m. one day before the start of the class, unless noted on individual sections.
- Late registration is welcome! Please contact SMU CAPE at 214-768-2273 for assistance.