In this course, learn how to create more effective teams and work with various stakeholders in your organization. Discuss the styles of leadership and how to work with colleagues who have different styles. Discover the five levels of leadership and learn when to implement transactional and transformational leadership techniques. By the end of this course, you will have the ability to bring your team together to achieve common goals.
This class is for anyone who needs to:
- Create more effective teams
- Coalesce and bring together teams to achieve common goals
- Collaborate with colleagues with different leadership styles
- Work with various stakeholders in an organization
- Late registration is welcome! Please contact SMU CAPE at 214-768-2273 for assistance.
- Online registration closes at 6 p.m. one day before the start of the class, unless noted on individual sections.