- Financial planning is critical to understanding what you need to do to prepare for retirement. Learn how interest rates can impact the economy and the stock market, and the importance of reducing risk with your investment choices.
- Review the various investment options available, including of 401k & IRA accounts, plus how those contributions can reduce your taxable income and your taxes.
- Learn about the history of investment returns and how mutual funds, stocks, bonds, ETFs and annuities can impact your returns over time.
- Review fees for investing through mutual funds and how those costs compare to hiring a investment advisor to help you navigate different investments. Understand the importance of wills and how to establish Living Trusts. We also will cover long-term care insurance.
- Register early to secure your spot, using the SMU CAPE Student Portal. Please be aware that insufficient enrollment may cause course cancellation.
- If you need registration assistance or would like to enroll after online registration has closed, please call 214-768-2273 or contact email@example.com.