This completely online and self-paced, five-module GED® Test Prep course provides a comprehensive preparation for the GED® Social Studies Test. The course includes exam-taking tips, a diagnostic test that doubles as a full-length practice exam, practice questions at the end of each module, and a second full-length practice exam at the end of the course. More than 200 practice questions address the Social Studies Practices and four Content Topic areas covered in the GED® Social Studies Test.
The courses included in this bundle are as follows:
- GED® Exam Prep: Mathematical Reasoning
- GED® Exam Prep: Reasoning Through Language Arts (RLA)
- GED® Exam Prep: Science
- GED® Exam Prep: Social Studies
After completing this course, you'll be able to:
- Answer GED questions on social studies practices
- Answer GED questions on civics and government
- Answer GED questions on U.S. History
- Answer GED questions on economics
- Answer GED questions on geography and the world
Upon completion of the course, learners may be eligible for:
- IACET CEUs: 8 (Contact Hours: 80 hours)
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs.
This course is offered through our curriculum partner, MindEdge, Inc. MindEdge was founded in 1998 by Harvard and MIT educators with a mission to improve the way the world learns. Since then, more than three million learners have participated in MindEdge programs.
Registered students will receive individualized communication with further instructions to help you prepare for class.