No matter where you are in your career, it is important to understand how the job you perform contributes to your sense of fulfillment in life. This course prompts you to examine various job settings and functions, comparing each against your own preferences, values, and expectations, in order to determine the best job fit for you.
After completing this course, you'll be able to:
- Identify your interests and priorities
- Connect your interests and priorities to related careers
- Distinguish between short-term and long-term goals
- Describe your goals and the steps you'll need to take to reach them
- Discuss various types of workplaces and their benefits and burdens
- Reflect on the importance of cultivating strong workplace relationships
- Identify various ways to work well with others
- Explain the importance of work-life balance
Upon completion of the course, learners may be eligible for:
- IACET CEUs: 0.3 (Contact Hours: 3 hours)
- SHRM PDCs: 3
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs.
This course is offered through our curriculum partner, MindEdge, Inc. MindEdge was founded in 1998 by Harvard and MIT educators with a mission to improve the way the world learns. Since then, more than three million learners have participated in MindEdge programs.
Registered students will receive individualized communication with further instructions to help you prepare for class.