So, you've just landed a new job. What happens now? The first 30 days provide you a unique opportunity to set yourself up for success in your new role. Lots of people, most significantly your boss, will form an impression of you from the beginning that will be hard to change later on. This course will help you prepare for your first thirty days on the job, laying the groundwork for a successful tenure in your new role and at the organization.
After completing this course, you'll be able to:
- Explain the importance of starting off right in the first 30 days of a job
- Assess readiness for work
- Outline how to prepare in advance for a new job
- Discuss workplace culture
- Explain what managers look for when employees start a job
- Discuss how to have a successful first day on the job
- Outline best practices for the first 30 days on the job
- Discuss how to build and maintain professional relationships
- Explore ways to overcome early challenges on the job
- Create a personal plan for the first 30 Days
Upon completion of the course, learners may be eligible for:
- IACET CEUs: 0.3 (Contact Hours: 3 hours)
- HRCI Credits: 3 (Type: General)
- SHRM PDCs: 3
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs.
This course is offered through our curriculum partner, MindEdge, Inc. MindEdge was founded in 1998 by Harvard and MIT educators with a mission to improve the way the world learns. Since then, more than three million learners have participated in MindEdge programs.
Registered students will receive individualized communication with further instructions to help you prepare for class.