This online course is created to help project managers understand and resolve issues that can emerge from interactions among project stakeholders. The course contains ten concise case studies that explore common stakeholder issues. The case studies are designed to simulate the conversations and interactions that occur among project stakeholders, to show learners how to dissect causal elements from these types of conversations - just as they will have to do on their own projects - to help them prepare appropriate responses. As students work through the case studies, they'll learn effective strategies to resolve stakeholder problems and gain the proficiency necessary to manage interactions and keep their projects on track.
After completing this course, you'll be able to:
- Diagnose the underlying causes of stakeholder problems
- Apply practical tips from experienced practitioners to resolve these problems
- Refine your ability to effectively manage projects and interact with project constituents
Upon completion of the course, learners may be eligible for:
- PMI PDUs: 3
- Leadership PDUs: 1
- Strategic & Business Management PDUs: 1
- Technical PM PDUs: 1
- IACET CEUs: 0.3 (Contact Hours: 3 hours)
- HRCI Credits: 3 (Type: Specified - Strategic Business)
- SHRM PDCs: 3
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs.
This course is offered through our curriculum partner, MindEdge, Inc. MindEdge was founded in 1998 by Harvard and MIT educators with a mission to improve the way the world learns. Since then, more than three million learners have participated in MindEdge programs.
Registered students will receive individualized communication with further instructions to help you prepare for class.