This course explores the dynamics of leadership and how they are impacted when leaders are in a remote environment. Learners aspiring to leadership positions and those already well established in such roles will find value in the range of content and insight provided by this course. Course topics include effective communication, time management and productivity, and strategies for running productive virtual meetings.
Included with your course is a one (1) year complimentary subscription to Fast Company ($19.99 value). Your subscription will start with the current issue. Fast Company publishes 8 issues a year.
After completing this course, you'll be able to:
- Identify key traits of leadership
- Explain how remote environments affect leaders and those they oversee
- Develop strategies for confronting the challenges of remote work
- Address pitfalls often encountered in remote environments
- Foster better interaction and understanding among teams
Upon completion of the course, learners may be eligible for:
- IACET CEUs: 0.3 (Contact Hours: 3 hours)
- HRCI Credits: 3 (Type: General)
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs.
This course is offered through our curriculum partner, MindEdge, Inc. MindEdge was founded in 1998 by Harvard and MIT educators with a mission to improve the way the world learns. Since then, more than three million learners have participated in MindEdge programs.
Registered students will receive individualized communication with further instructions to help you prepare for class.