More than ever, organizational success relies upon the ability to both create and lead high-performance teams. Every leader wants to tap the full potential of their team. It's not enough, however, to simply hire and train the smartest and most experienced people you can find. Team leaders must develop the necessary skills and strategies to maximize their team's potential to drive team productivity, efficiency, creativity and, ultimately, performance. By doing so, leaders can engage their team for better results and develop a stronger organizational culture.
Included with your course is a one (1) year complimentary subscription to Inc. Magazine ($19.99 value). Your subscription will start with the current issue. Inc. Magazine publishes 6 issues a year.
After completing this course, you'll be able to:
- Define organizational culture and describe how it affects team productivity and efficiency
- Describe the relationship between accountability and high-performance teams and identify the strategies for developing a culture of accountability
- Explain key strategies for delegating work effectively
- Identify strategies for boosting productivity in teams
- Identify the main sources of motivation for high-performance teams
- Outline common challenges in team meetings and strategies for resolving them
- Discuss the three categories of workplace conflict and explain different approaches for managing conflict within teams
- Identify strategies for leading and managing remote teams
- Discuss strategies for leading teams during periods of change or transition
Upon completion of the courses, learners may be eligible for:
- IACET CEUs: 0.3 (Contact Hours: 3 hours)
- HRCI Credits: 3 (Type: General)
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs.
This course is offered through our curriculum partner, MindEdge, Inc. MindEdge was founded in 1998 by Harvard and MIT educators with a mission to improve the way the world learns. Since then, more than three million learners have participated in MindEdge programs.
Registered students will receive individualized communication with further instructions to help you prepare for class.