This course is comprised of two modules. The first addresses many of the important concepts of cloud-based data and the security responsibilities of both cloud consumers and cloud service providers. The second module offers a series of scenarios that relate to cloud data security to ensure you have mastered the material.
After completing this course, you'll be able to:
- Describe the cloud data lifecycle
- Compare and contrast cloud data storage and capabilities to those of traditional computing
- Identify data loss prevention controls
- Describe the purpose of Data Rights Management and its role in cloud computing
- Apply what you have learned to real-world scenarios involving cybersecurity and cloud computing
Upon completion of the course, learners may be eligible for:
- IACET CEUs: 0.5 (Contact Hours: 5 hours)
- HRCI Credits: 5 (Type: Specified - Strategic Business)
- SHRM PDCs: 5
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs.
This course is offered through our curriculum partner, MindEdge, Inc. MindEdge was founded in 1998 by Harvard and MIT educators with a mission to improve the way the world learns. Since then, more than three million learners have participated in MindEdge programs.
Registered students will receive individualized communication with further instructions to help you prepare for class.