This course is comprised of two modules. The first addresses many of the challenges for both cloud consumers and cloud service providers in security the infrastructure and platforms used in cloud computing. The second module offers a series of real-world scenarios designed to give learners a sense for how the concepts might be applied in their everyday work. This course is designed for IT professionals and other adult learners who have some knowledge of internet-related technology.
After completing this course, you'll be able to:
- Identify the three main components of the Cloud Infrastructure
- Recognize the seven layers of the Open Systems Interconnection model and how each cloud service category relates to them
- Describe various controls available in securing the cloud infrastructure
- Explain the role of identity and access management in cloud computing as well as understanding how different technologies work
- Understand the role of Business Continuity in ensuring the security of the cloud infrastructure and platforms
- Apply what you have learned to real-world scenarios involving cybersecurity and cloud computing
Upon completion of the course, learners may be eligible for:
- IACET CEUs: 0.5 (Contact Hours: 5 hours)
- HRCI Credits: 5 (Type: Specified - Strategic Busineiss)
- SHRM PDCs: 5
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs.
This course is offered through our curriculum partner, MindEdge, Inc. MindEdge was founded in 1998 by Harvard and MIT educators with a mission to improve the way the world learns. Since then, more than three million learners have participated in MindEdge programs.
Registered students will receive individualized communication with further instructions to help you prepare for class.