Marketing professionals must demonstrate their ability to analyze, understand, and use data. In this course, you will use a variety of analytics tools (with a focus on Google Analytics) to interpret and present data.
- Aligning measurement with strategic objectives
- Measurement methodologies and tools for different digital marketing channels
- Overview of analytics tools: what to use when and how to use the most important tools
- Insights from data: customer profiles and segments
- Conversion funnels and goals and conversion optimization
- Attribution methods, models and how to put an attribution system in place
- When and how to merge online and offline data
- Basic introduction to Google analytics and Google tag manager
- When you register for this course, you also will be registered automatically into the required Advanced Excel for Data Analytics workshop.
- All students must bring a laptop to class (in-person sections)
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Digital Marketing : Required