Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) have always been fundamental to a successful digital marketing strategy. Yet, they must still be understood as the digital landscape evolves rapidly. The field is becoming even more complex with the advent of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Search Generative Experience, and AI-powered search platforms like Bing's ChatGPT. This course aims to demystify these cutting-edge developments, equipping you with the skills to understand and harness them for your business advantage.
This course will provide the essential building blocks, tools, and strategies to navigate this fast-paced and ever-evolving field. You'll gain hands-on experience setting up, implementing, and measuring the effectiveness of an SEO/SEM campaign using contemporary best practices, informed by some of DFW's leading experts. Furthermore, you'll learn to incorporate these techniques into your company's in-house operations.
As a bonus, you'll have the opportunity to engage with DFW's SEO business leaders, who will share unique insights and real-world experiences to illustrate what truly works in today's dynamic market.
In this course, you will learn about the following topics:
- How to develop your AI-enhanced SEO/SEM strategy
- Fundamentals and building blocks for SEO/SEM in the AI era
- An overview of modern SEO tools, websites, and AI-enabled software: making the right choices
- Advanced keyword research, planning, and optimization in the context of AI
- An understanding of what AI-powered search platforms like Bing's ChatGPT, Google, and other search engines look for in your website
- Link-building and citation strategies in the current digital landscape
- AI-informed content writing for SEO
- The synergy of SEO, SEM, and Social Media in the AI era
- Local SEO and mobile SEO strategies
- How to integrate SEO and SEM into your overall digital marketing strategy
- An understanding of Search Generative Experience and how it impacts SEO/SEM
- Anticipating future trends in SEO/SEM and developing an adaptive strategy
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Digital Marketing : Electives