Learn how to design effective end-to-end customer experiences at your organization. Gain knowledge and skills and apply them in team-based, hands-on exercises to build a real-world service concept. You will understand the strategy, methodologies, tools and process to implement service design in your work.
This workshop will cover topics including:
- What is driving human-centered customer experience transformation?
- How to apply Design Thinking methodologies to customer experiences
- Stakeholder and ecosystem mapping
- Research strategies and mapping customer journeys
- How to identify and assess touchpoints
- Recognizing and recommending opportunities for high impact design improvements
- Developing a service blueprint
- Prototyping, testing and refining concepts to improve customer experiences
- Strategies for encouraging organizational buy-in, from the top down