Course DescriptionMicrosoft Excel is a powerful and widely used tool in data analysis, and digital marketing professionals must demonstrate expertise using Excel and its features. In this hands-on workshop, learn and practice the most important components of Excel.
- Functions: the most useful functions to support data manipulation and analysis.
- Formulas: essential Excel formulas that every digital analyst should know.
- Tables: tools to organize, structure, and present data to provide informed answers and drive decisions.
- Text to Columns: built-in tools to merge and separate data points to analyze information more effectively.
- Data Visualization: features like graphs and other graphic elements to align with your audience and brand.
- Forecasting: methods and tools to predict future KPI trends, including applications for metrics like traffic and revenue.
- Camera Images: an exciting tool to support dashboards and reports.
- Macros: features to automate processes in recurring reports for efficiency.
- Basic Excel skills required to take this class.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Digital Marketing : Required