The SMU PRO Digital Marketing Certificate Program is designed to provide you a tangible career-focused ROI—skills to grow your career and increase your salary, quickly and with flexibility. Our fast-paced and flexible program can be completed in less than 5 months.
Designed with Employability in Mind
We’ve redesigned the program in consultation with DFW marketing employers to ensure the courses teach you the latest relevant and in-demand skills. Our instructors are practitioners actively working in the field, sharing actual client case studies and best practices each week.
But don’t take our word for it. Value College evaluated the ROI of digital marketing programs nationally, looking at which programs are most likely to lead to job market visibility, career advancement and financial rewards. SMU PRO’s program ranks #12 on the list. Learn more.
SMU PRO Digital Marketing courses teach you:
- Strategic understanding of the digital marketing arena and how you can best harness it to meet key marketing objectives
- Social media tactics you can implement across all digital marketing channels
- Meaningful measurement tactics and performance indicators that analyze campaign performance
- Testing strategies to measure impact and improve results
- Content development strategies and project management tools
- Clear understanding of the customer journey, from needs and desires to purchasing motivations
Who Should Attend?
- Marketing, advertising, communications and PR professionals who need to quickly get up to speed on digital marketing
- New marketing graduates who need to expand their knowledge and skills to be more desirable to potential employers
- Digital marketing professionals seeking a professional qualification to add to their résumés
- Small business owners who want to learn how to leverage the power of digital marketing for their businesses
Certificate Program Completion Requirements
The SMU PRO Digital Marketing Certificate consists of three required courses and three electives.
Three required courses:
- Digital Marketing: Strategy and Management
- Best Practices in Social Media and Digital Communication
- Digital Marketing Analytics
You may take classes in any order you wish. Choose the electives that best suit your needs, interests and timeline. If required and elective courses are taken concurrently, the certificate can be completed in as little as five months.
Tuition and Fees
- Tuition for the Digital Marketing Certificate program is $3,995 when you register before the priority deadline or $4,242 thereafter.
- Discounts are available for SMU faculty, staff, students, alumni and groups.
Students may qualify for a Smart Options Continuing Education Student Loan, offered by Sallie Mae. Your Sallie Mae Loan application must be completed and approved 14 days before the first day of the program. Loan amount cannot exceed the cost of tuition. Contact our admissions team for details.
Students must register before attending a course. Instructors cannot accept registration fees. SMU reserves the right to substitute instructors, change course locations, cancel courses, adjust curricula or schedules, or limit enrollment.
- Talk one-on-one with an advisor to answer your specific questions. Call us at 214-768-1086 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete and submit the application online.
- SMU will confirm your acceptance and facilitate your payment.