- Experience a well-balanced combination of self-paced and live online modules allowing you to cover the majority of the program in your own time.
- Meet and interact with instructors and fellow classmates during the live online modules.
- Learn from industry practitioners and thought leaders in the trenches and on the frontier of cybersecurity strategy today.
- Receive office toolkits with each course that include templates, lists, checklists, diagrams, maps, and more, to use and adapt for your office.
What Will You Learn?
- How to align cybersecurity to business strategies and goals.
- How to communicate cyber insights and initiatives across the business and C-suite.
- How to measure and balance your cyber risk with your business needs.
- How to develop and implement a comprehensive enterprise cyber-strategy.
- How to conduct enterprise-wide cyber vulnerability and risk assessments.
- To understand best practices of enterprise-wide cyber programs.
- To develop and document a plan to integrate the cybersecurity ecosystem.
- How to be proactive and prevent threats and attacks.
- How to configure a comprehensive security solution.
- How to develop and document cyber-policies using best practices.
- How to formulate incident-response strategies and plans.
- How to ensure your program is compliant with industry standards.
Who Should Attend?
- Rising security talent ready to take the next step in their careers
- CISOs who want to add a strategic leadership certificate to their qualifications
- CIOs in charge of cyber programs and strategy
- New CISOs and VPs of security-Internal and IT auditors
- Risk Management professionals
- Executives concerned with security integration
- General counsel
- IT professionals wanting to move into cyber-related fields
- This program is intended for people who already have prior experience in information security and cybersecurity.
The certificate consists of seven (7) required courses that have a mixture of self-paced recorded modules and a scheduled sequence of live online meetings. You may complete the recorded modules at your own pace prior to each corresponding live session. The certificate can be completed in as few as 5 months.
Aligning Cybersecurity with the Business is comprised of the following seven courses:
- Aligning Cyber to the Business
- Cyber Risk Assessment
- Cybersecurity Frameworks and Compliance
- Best Practices in Managing Cyber Operations
- Cybersecurity Governance
- Policy Development, Documentation and Implementation
- Understanding Tools, Technologies and Solution Architectures