Course DescriptionLearn to manage time, stress, and organization challenges to be more confident in and out of the classroom. This workshop will equip you with tools and techniques to gain control of your time and apply it effectively. Experienced instructors will help you perform a self-assessment and create an individual plan to promote focus and organization in your high school career.
This workshop will cover:
- Mission statements that explore your core beliefs
- Time Management essentials (Stephen Covey)
- The importance and power of a journal
- How to assess self-talk
- How to employ interdependence
- The power of integrity
First class: Self Assessments (Introductions), Mission Statements (Core Beliefs), Basic Time Management (Steven Covey).
Second class: Individual portfolio established, Power of a journal, Assessing self-talk, Employing interdependence & Power of integrity.
Third class: One-on-one support from instructors to students with their portfolio, Informal presentations (public speaking).
At the end of the workshop, you will have:
- An individual portfolio with a personalized time management plan
- An informal presentation of your portfolio
- Your own personal motto statement