The DAA's Certified Web Analyst Program™ provides a mechanism for you to obtain a professional recognition by an industry association further validating your knowledge and competency within the web analytics industry. It is designed to identify not only analysts with broad domain knowledge, but also—and more importantly—analysts demonstrating a high level of analytical and problem-solving ability across the entire web business spectrum.
In the 3-hour DAA CWA Prep class designed for SMU, we’ll go over in detail:
- What information you need to prepare for the Certification Exam including:
- Current Exam Categories,
- Core Competencies
- In-depth review of the Exam format and structure
- Example of test questions
- Tips and tricks and resources to prepare for the exam.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Digital Analytics and Insights : Optional Workshops