Develop your creative and technical skills while learning industry-standard design software.
Admission to the SMU CAPE Graphic Design Certificate program requires:
- A four-year undergraduate degree or four years of related professional work experience
- A personal laptop computer (to bring to classroom sessions)
- Adobe Creative Cloud software license
- High-speed internet access
- Basic computer knowledge
The following courses make up the SMU Graphic Design Certificate curriculum:
Introduction to Graphic Design
Print Graphics with Photoshop
Graphic Design Certificate Capstone
Certificate Program Completion Requirements
Complete and pass each class below with a score of 70% or better.
- Talk one-on-one with an advisor to answer your specific questions.
- Call 214-768-5581 or email email@example.com.
- Complete and submit the application online.
- SMU will confirm your acceptance and facilitate your payment.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Graphic Design : Package
Please click "Apply Now" to begin your application.
You will be required to log in or create an account if you do not already have one.
If you need any further assistance, contact SMU CAPE at 214-768-2273.