Press start on your career in esports management.
The certificate consists of six required courses, each combining on-demand material and live online meetings.
- Esports Ecosystem and Business Models
- Fan Engagement and Sponsorship Activation
- Content and Community Engagement
- Business Development and Revenue Strategies
- Tournament Design and Management
- Esports Team Organization, Management & Recruitment
For every course, join live online class sessions each week for interactive discussions with your instructors and fellow students.
Between class meetings, you’ll have reading, videos, activities and quizzes to complete; complete the asynchronous coursework at your own pace prior to each corresponding live session.
Students complete the certificate in approximately six months.
You will receive a certificate of completion. SMU CAPE partners with Credly to provide you with a digital version of your certificate that you can use to showcase what you’ve accomplished. This digital badge will contain information describing your credential and will allow you to easily share your achievement to LinkedIn and other platforms.
- Talk one-on-one with an advisor to answer your specific questions.
- Call 214-768-5581 or email email@example.com.
- Complete your registration and facilitate your payment.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Esports Business Management Certificate : Required