Gain the knowledge and skills to succeed in the legal field.
Tuition does not include the cost of textbooks.
The certificate program is divided into seven required courses for a total of over 125 contact hours:
- Introduction to Law
- Tort and Personal Injury Law
- Legal Research and Writing
- Civil Litigation
- Legal Technology
- Contract Law
- Survey of Law
You will receive a certificate of completion. SMU CAPE partners with Credly to provide you with a digital version of your certificate that you can use to showcase what you’ve accomplished. This digital badge will contain information describing your credential and will allow you to easily share your achievement to LinkedIn and other platforms.
Admission into the program requires a four-year undergraduate degree, ensuring that graduates are both qualified for employment and prepared for the level of training offered at SMU. Exceptions may be made based on experience.
- Talk one-on-one with an advisor to answer your specific questions.
- Call 214-768-5581 or email email@example.com
- Complete and submit the application online.
- SMU will confirm your acceptance and facilitate your payment.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Paralegal Studies : Package
To Submit Your Application:
- Please click "Apply Now" to begin your application.
- You will be required to log in or create an account if you do not already have one.
- If you need any further assistance, contact SMU CAPE at 214-768-2273.