Are you looking for your next great job? This course will help you to stand out in a competitive job market and achieve your professional goals. You will learn and follow the steps for a successful search – from developing your strategy, writing resumes, and maximizing your interview. With an experienced corporate recruiter as your guide, this course is the trailhead of the path to your dream job!
Learn how to complete a successful job search:
- Build your job search strategy
- Write your resume and cover letters
- Develop your online profile and apply for jobs
- Network with potential employers
- Answer interview questions
- Online registration closes 3 days prior to the start of the class, unless noted on individual sections.
- For late registration options, please contact SMU Lifelong Learning at 214-768-2273 for assistance.