Unlock the power of questions to inspire others. Learn how to build skills in yourself and your team to navigate ambiguity and maintain momentum with optimism. Gain confidence as a strong and effective leader who can turn uncertain conditions into growth opportunities, and practice the skills to catalyze new perspectives, collaboration, and innovation by harnessing ideas from diverse points of view.
Who should attend?
Leaders, team members, and changemakers who strive to create a culture of creativity, collaboration, and innovation. This course is designed for managers, consultants, creative professionals, and anyone who would like to be a better problem-solver in all areas of your life.
- Session 1: Find answers through asking questions
Learn how a curious mindset can help challenge assumptions, unlock creativity, and inspire others.
- Session 2: Lead with a strong point of view
Learn how to craft a well-framed challenge.
- Session 3: Leading through culture
Learn the habits of highly creative teams and how rituals contribute to team culture.
- Session 4: Guide your team through experimentation
Learn how to engage with your team to encourage them to experiment with innovative ideas.
- Session 5: Wrap Up
Learn how to apply different leadership approaches to various situations.
- Online registration closes 3 days prior to the start of the class, unless noted on individual sections.
- For late registration options, please contact SMU Lifelong Learning at 214-768-2273 for assistance.