Build language skills to better serve your legal clients.
- Module 1: Greetings and Introductions (initial contact via e-mail and phone)
- Module 2: Let's Meet at the Office (setting up a meeting: location, date, and time)
- Module 3: Getting to Know the Client (client basic information and description)
- Module 4: Tell Me Your Story (addressing the past in detail)
- Module 5: Preparing for the Case (requests for legal documentation)
- Module 6: Review of Client Documents (reviewing documents in Spanish)
- Module 7: New Client Onboarding (writing a retainer, fee agreements, etc.)
- Module 8: Course Review and Final Portfolio
You will receive a certificate of completion. SMU CAPE partners with Credly to provide you with a digital version of your certificate that you can use to showcase what you’ve accomplished. This digital badge will contain information describing your credential and will allow you to easily share your achievement to LinkedIn and other platforms.
Spanish proficiency or previous study is strongly preferred, but fluency is not required for program admission. Students who have the equivalent of one or two semesters of beginning Spanish, or heritage speakers without formal Spanish study, will be well-suited for this program.
If you need to refresh or strengthen your Spanish language skills, we recommend StraighterLine's self-paced language courses. As an SMU partner, StraighterLine will transfer the transcript for completed coursework directly to SMU.
- Talk one-on-one with an advisor to answer your specific questions.
- Call 214-768-5581 or email email@example.com.
- Complete and submit the application online.
- SMU will confirm your acceptance and facilitate your payment.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Spanish for Legal Professionals : Required
Please click "Apply Now" to begin your application.
You will be required to log in or create an account if you do not already have one.
If you need any further assistance, contact SMU CAPE at 214-768-2273.