Marketers are increasingly being asked to maximize the effectiveness and return of their marketing investments and strategies using data and insights to direct their decisions. However while marketers have mountains of data available to them, many are still uncomfortable with how to select and use data to help make critical decisions. This hands-on workshop-style course will help you get started on your data driven marketing journey. You will learn key skills you need to help you make better marketing decisions. Using MS Excel as your primary tool, you will learn:
- Price optimization: how to price your products
- Forecasting: how content, messaging and advertising affects customer behavior and sales
- Conjoint analysis: what product features influence your customer's preferences and how to improve customer experience
- Cluster analysis: techniques to identify a profitable niche is in a crowded market
- Customer Lifetime value: how to estimate a customer's lifetime value and identify those you need to keep and those customers you might need to fire
- Market response modeling: how to determine results of your marketing activities and how to maximize effectiveness
Who should enroll?
This course is designed for marketing managers responsible for interpreting and analyzing marketing data, and generating insights to drive business decisions. The course will also benefit professionals in product development, customer service strategy, innovation or general management.
How does the course work?
This course is fast-paced and inherently quantitative in nature. Students should be familiar with quantitative analysis and possess a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (2013 or higher).
The course is highly interactive with active class participation. Students will have access to all course material via Dropbox.