Marketers have mountains of data available to them but many are still uncomfortable with how to select and use data to help make critical strategic decisions. This hands-on workshop-style course will help you get started on your data-driven marketing journey. You will learn key skills to help you make better strategic marketing decisions using data and logic.
- Problem solving: Apply a seven-step approach to solve marketing (and other) problems
- New Product Development: Build successful products and services by being data-driven from the outset
- Marketing campaign analysis: Analyze marketing campaigns the right way to determine ROI
- Customer Lifetime value: Identify customers you need to keep and those customers you might need to fire
Advanced Topics - Each class will choose one of the following for their final topic
- Cluster analysis: Segment markets to determine your niche
- Price optimization: Price your products to maximize profit
- Forecasting: Understand what factors drive sales and make informed decisions
Who should enroll?
This course is designed for marketing managers responsible for interpreting and analyzing marketing data, and generating insights to drive business decisions. The course will also benefit professionals in product development, customer service strategy, innovation or general management.
How does the course work?
This course is fast-paced and inherently quantitative in nature. Students should be familiar with quantitative analysis and possess a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (2013 or higher).
The course is highly interactive with active class participation. Students will have access to all course material via Dropbox.