Designing an effective and integrated campaign and then implementing it, requires a different mindset and discipline than simply using various social media platforms to push out messages when you feel like it. Your strategy needs to be grounded in analysis, integrated with other platforms and channels and implemented on time and within budget. You will learn:
- Developing your strategy: using audits, analysis and research to develop a strategy
- Integrating your social media campaign with your other marketing channels
- Implementing your strategy: time lines, scheduling, budgeting, working with vendors
- Measuring the success of your social media campaign.
- Gaining insight from your analysis of this campaign for your next one
This class assumes students already have a reasonable knowledge of and have some experience with the major social media platforms.
Please bring a laptop to class.