Brands increasingly reflect customers' needs that they fulfill and experiences that they deliver, and the organizations behind those brands must devote resources to design and deliver end-to-end customer experiences in order to be competitive. Designers play pivotal and central roles within these efforts, and they have exciting opportunities to shape brands and organizations. Join an industry leader and recognized expert in service design to investigate processes, methods and tools you will need to design effective end-to-end customer experiences at your organization. In a team-based, hands-on experience, gain the knowledge and skills to develop a real-world service concept.
This workshop will cover topics including:
- What is driving human-centered customer experience transformation?
- How to apply Design Thinking methodologies to customer experiences
- Stakeholder and ecosystem mapping
- Research strategies and mapping customer journeys
- How to identify and assess touchpoints
- Recognizing and recommending opportunities for high impact design improvements
- Developing a service blueprint
- Prototyping, testing and refining concepts to improve customer experiences
- Strategies for encouraging organizational buy-in, from the top down