This completely online and self-paced GED® Test Prep course provides a comprehensive preparation for the Mathematical Reasoning section of the GED® Test. Learners are guided along a learning path of topics, including Numeracy and Operations, Beyond Integers, Algebra Basics, Graphing and Functions, Geometry and Measurements, and Statistics and Data Analysis. These topics prepare learners for the four major areas of the Mathematical Reasoning section of the GED® Test: Basic Math, Geometry, Algebra, and Graphs and Functions. This course includes exam-taking tips, a diagnostic test that doubles as a full-length practice exam, practice questions at the end of each module, and a second full-length practice exam at the end of the course.
The courses included in this bundle are as follows:
- GED® Exam Prep: Mathematical Reasoning
- GED® Exam Prep: Reasoning Through Language Arts (RLA)
- GED® Exam Prep: Science
- GED® Exam Prep: Social Studies
After completing this course, you'll be able to:
- Successfully answer GED questions on basic math
- Successfully answer GED questions on geometry
- Successfully answer GED questions on algebra
- Successfully answer GED questions on graphs and functions
Upon completion of this course, learners may be eligible for:
- IACET CEUs: 8 (Contact Hours: 80 hours)
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs.
This course is offered through our curriculum partner, MindEdge, Inc. MindEdge was founded in 1998 by Harvard and MIT educators with a mission to improve the way the world learns. Since then, more than three million learners have participated in MindEdge programs.
Registered students will receive individualized communication with further instructions to help you prepare for class.