You've heard of networking before, but you may not have realized that networking is much more than simply shaking hands and meeting people. Networking has become a key activity for professionals, entrepreneurs, and organizations alike to build genuine, memorable relationships. But it can be difficult to form good networking habits on your own. "Networking for Success" will help you improve your personal and professional networking skills. In this course, you will learn best practices and effective tips and techniques to become a confident networker.
After completing this course, you'll be able to:
- Explain the principles of networking
- Organize a networking plan that is right for them
- Outline short- and long-term networking goals
- Find and utilize the different available networking tools and resources
- Discuss how to approach, build, and maintain professional networks
- Identify the challenges of networking and how to overcome them
- Discuss the best and worst networking practices
- Find purpose in all available networking opportunities
- Create a personal and professional networking plan and organized system
Upon completion of the course, learners may be eligible for:
- IACET CEUs: 0.3 (Contact Hours: 3 hours)
- HRCI Credits: 3 (Type: General)
- SHRM PDCs: 3
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs.
This course is offered through our curriculum partner, MindEdge, Inc. MindEdge was founded in 1998 by Harvard and MIT educators with a mission to improve the way the world learns. Since then, more than three million learners have participated in MindEdge programs.
Registered students will receive individualized communication with further instructions to help you prepare for class.