Brand management now focuses on engaging with customers and having conversations more so than advertising. Each digital platform has its own unique set of branding considerations and a specific audience of users who could interact with your brand. Learn how to develop a strategy to engage audiences across many different digital platforms while maintaining a consistent brand message that is both personalized and integrated across channels.
In this course, you will learn about:
- Creating and nurturing a brand online
- Determining how your customers experience your brand digitally
- Understanding the nuances and differences of branding across all digital channels: social, mobile, paid, email, and more
- Messaging, visual and creative considerations and tactics in mobile, social and email
- Brand engagement, interaction and loyalty strategies across digital channels
- Integrating your digital channels Best practices in online brand guidelines: development, implementation and compliance
- Online brand reputation management
PrerequisitesBefore attending this class, you should understand personas and persona development. This class will build on that background knowledge.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Digital Marketing : Electives