Companies and organizations must innovate and optimize customer experiences to remain competitive and relevant, and many use Design Thinking methodologies to create and deliver both quality and value. Design Thinking methodology provides a solution-based approach to create customer-centric products, services, and experiences by observing and engaging stakeholders in problem-solving strategies. In this interactive session, practice key Design Thinking principles as you learn-by-doing. Build Design Thinking mindsets and behaviors, and understand how to use tools to help your organization use and champion customer-centered design. Discover the impact of Design Thinking can have on growth and its role to build and support customer-centric and collaborative cultures.
Students in this workshop will:
- Gain deep customer empathy and insight to discover important unsolved problems
- Learn how to use tools to quickly envision and prototype customer-centered products, services, and experiences
- Design rapid experiments to test for customer impact
- Create higher fidelity designs and scaling your solutions
- Understand common pitfalls and success factors when adopting a Design Thinking approach