This intermediate-level course is designed to prepare learners for the Project Management Institute's® Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® exam. As such, learners should have some experience in Agile project management prior to enrolling. The course begins with the Agile Basics and Agile Applications modules from our Introduction to Agile course, before continuing on to cover the key tools, techniques, and strategies that PMI® has listed as important for Agile practitioners to understand to achieve their certification.
- Identify the similarities and differences among Agile methodologies
- Describe the stages of the Agile development cycle and identify the factors that promote project success
- Understand how to apply specific tools and techniques to successfully complete Agile projects
- Understand the interrelationships of tasks, activities, and practices in Agile projects
- Understand the specific roles and responsibilities of team members and enhance interaction on Agile teams
- Successfully complete the PMI-ACP® certification exam
- Effectively lead and work with Agile teams
This course is offered through our curriculum partner, MindEdge, Inc. MindEdge was founded in 1998 by Harvard and MIT educators with a mission to improve the way the world learns. Since then, more than three million learners have participated in MindEdge programs.
Registered students will receive individualized communication with further instructions to help you prepare for class.