Discover UX Design through interactive workshops and real-world projects.
The SMU UX Design Certificate consists of four required courses and two electives.
Required Courses and Workshops:
- Introduction to User Experience
- User Research and User Centered Analysis
- User Experience Design and Process Strategy
- Usability Testing
- Final presentation of student projects
Choose 2 Electives. Electives May Include:
- Design Principles in Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and Holograms
- Experience and Service Design
- Experience Design & Branding on Voice Enabled Devices
- Customer Journey Mapping Workshop
- Hands-on Design Thinking
- Accessibility and Inclusive Design
- Designing a Killer UX Portfolio to Get You Hired
You will receive a certificate of completion. SMU CAPE partners with Credly to provide you with a digital version of your certificate that you can use to showcase what you’ve accomplished. This digital badge will contain information describing your credential and will allow you to easily share your achievement to LinkedIn and other platforms.
- Talk one-on-one with an advisor to answer your specific questions.
- Call us at 214-768-5581 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete and submit the application online.
- SMU will confirm your acceptance and facilitate your payment.
Please click "Apply Now" to begin your application.
You will be required to log in or create an account if you do not already have one.
If you need any further assistance, contact SMU CAPE at 214-768-2273.