Gain insight, expand your knowledge and develop effective thinking and learning skills to excel in rigorous upper-level, dual-credit or college classes. Learn tools and techniques to manage time, stress, and organization challenges to be more confident in and out of the classroom.
Please note times are in Central Standard Time (CST).
- Develop and strengthen necessary study skills, habits and organizational techniques for success in the classroom and beyond.
- Create motto/mission statements; core learning system and self-esteem/core beliefs
- Develop a creator mindset (impact of victim thinking); making wise choices and assessing self-talk.
- Write affirmations; goal setting and visualization.
- Explore self-management; employing interdependence and listening skills.
- Adopt lifelong learning, living with integrity and understanding emotional intelligence.
- Online registration closes at noon 4 days prior to the start of the class.
- For late registration options, please contact SMU College Prep at 214-768-2267 for assistance.