Need to get up to speed fast on User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) design, and understand what it means to you, your company, your industry and your digital strategy? This quick-start, interactive class will give you an overview of where UX is today and what the future might hold. Find out about the diverse UX industry, the local landscape in DFW and beyond. Discover what the pitfalls are to be aware of, where opportunities lie and how to begin developing a UX strategy that meets your goals.
This is a required course for the User Experience Design Certificate Program.
In this course, learn more about:
- Understanding the UX landscape
- Content strategy
- IA: site mapping modeling and wireframes
- Design principles and processes
- Product Design and service delivery
- UX as part of your marketing strategy
- How to sell UX to your organization and the C-suite
- Service design
- New trends in UX: accessibility, civic design and sustainability
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- User Experience Design : Required