Gain insight into your strengths and weaknesses as a negotiator! Learn how to make better, informed decisions and quickly identify potential obstacles to improve your communication in any situation. Through case studies and exercises, practice effective negotiation techniques and increase your confidence.
This course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to negotiation methodology and the "7 elements"
- Partisan perceptions and different negotiation styles (Interest-based vs. positional)
- Difficult negotiators and how to successfully deal with conflict
- Role play and 3-party negotiation exercise
- Register early to secure your spot, using the SMU CAPE Student Portal. Please be aware that insufficient enrollment may cause course cancellation.
- If you need registration assistance or would like to enroll after online registration has closed, please call 214-768-2273 or contact email@example.com.