Have you considered selling your business and moving on to other opportunities? Learn about the factors that may affect your decision to sell. Develop an exit plan for your privately-owned business and understand some of the financial, legal and tax implications of selling your company. Learn how to position your business to make it attractive to potential buyers and steps to ensure a seamless transition. This class can help you to make a big decision with confidence and clarity about the professional and personal considerations of selling your business.
This course will include the following topics:
- Wealth, profit and value gaps
- Increasing enterprise value ("Big 4 Cs")
- Three-legged stool concept
- S.M.A.R.T. system
- Growth or exit?
- Register early to secure your spot, using the SMU CAPE Student Portal. Please be aware that insufficient enrollment may cause course cancellation.
- If you need registration assistance or would like to enroll after online registration has closed, please call 214-768-2273 or contact email@example.com.