This online certificate program introduces learners to key current management issues for nonprofit organizations. Fundraising, board and volunteer development, budgeting, reading financial statements, leadership, marketing, and setting strategic direction are all addressed, and video commentary on these crucial topics will give you insight into how nonprofit professionals apply key concepts in their own organizations. Each 3 to 5 hour, self-paced course offers an assortment of interactive exercises, videos, selected readings, case studies, and self-assessments that will engage you and help you practice effective decision making in a nonprofit setting. After completing all the courses, learners will engage in a simulation meant to test the concepts covered in the courseware. Some courses in this certificate award CFRE credits.
Courses included in this bundle are as follows:
- Budgeting in a Nonprofit Organization
- How to Read a Nonprofit Financial Statement
- Leadership in a Nonprofit Organization
- Nonprofit Board and Volunteer Development
- Principles of Marketing for Nonprofit Organizations
- Strategy for Nonprofit Organizations
- Capital Campaigns
- Introduction to Grant Writing
- Introduction to Nonprofit Management
- Social Media for Nonprofits
- Fundraising for Nonprofit Organizations
Upon completion of the bundle, learners may be eligible for:
- IACET CEUs: 4.4 (Contact Hours: 44 hours)
- HRCI Credits: 35 (Type: Specified - Strategic Business: 27, General: 8)
- SHRM PDCs: 44
- CFRE Points: 42
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs.
This bundle is offered through our curriculum partner, MindEdge, Inc. MindEdge was founded in 1998 by Harvard and MIT educators with a mission to improve the way the world learns. Since then, more than three million learners have participated in MindEdge programs.
Registered students will receive individualized communication with further instructions to help you prepare for class.