Discover UX Design through interactive workshops and real-world projects.
Certificate Program Completion Requirements
Required Courses and Workshops to Complete the Program:
- Introduction to User Experience
- User Research and User-Centered Analysis
- User Experience Design and Process Strategy
- Usability Testing
- Final presentation of student projects
Students must also choose 2 electives:
- Design Principles in Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and Holograms
- Hands-On Design Thinking
- Designing Customer Experiences and Service Design
- Data Visualization, Infographics and Dashboard Design
- Experience Design & Branding on Voice-Enabled Devices
- Customer Journey Mapping
You may take a third elective for an additional $295 if enrolled in the full certificate program.
- Talk one-on-one with an advisor to answer your specific questions.
- Call 214-768-5581 or email email@example.com.
- Complete your registration and facilitate your payment.